Tiny Tiger

The ins and outs of Lucas' life.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Tiny Tiger gets Bigger!

Happy First Birthday Lucas! What a wild ride of a year. I wasn't so sure what I'd gotten into with you at first, but you turned out a-okay. We sure have a good time, don't we?

We had a big ole birthday party/open house on Lucas's birthday. 50 people came through the house in the course of the afternoon and evening! We had lots of cake, burgers and brats, many kids, and much sunshine. It really made the whole house feel loved and loveable to have people all over inside and outside. Jeff has the pics of Lucas being sung to, etc on his camera, so I'll post more pictures as soon as I get those.

Oh, and I did the cake. I'm proud. Working at a cake store in high school does come in handy from time to time!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger SuJ'n said…

    awesome cake! you're full of delightful surprises, cris. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home