Tiny Tiger

The ins and outs of Lucas' life.

Friday, January 28, 2005

Drumroll...

He's a he!

So, intuition was right on this one and we were calling him by the right pronoun all these months. He sure looks bigger than the first ultrasound. He was curling and uncurling his fingers and sticking his legs out and such. I would have been happy just to watch how he was moving around, but the technician had to measure everything and take pictures of all the organs to see if the development was all progressing normally (I'll get a full report next week on the details there).

Jeff took the camera and documented the affair, so maybe i'll put some photos up tomorrow. And I have a few ultrasound pics.

It is a bit odd to know. We would have been more suprised if he was a she, but it is still odd to now begin thinking about a little boy and "what shall we call him?" and "wonder what he will be like?" Right now he's being a little bugger and kicking me in the belly. Ok, I like feeling him in there and am sad the days I don't feel him move as much (he's still so small).

More tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home